Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Hiipity Hoppity Hopperoo!
So good of you to stop by! I'm so excited you could join us for the first ever All About Me Blog Hop! Did you enjoy visiting Iris? Yowza, she has got some amazing pages!!!
By now you are all up to date on today's challenge "I Just Can't Live Without..." Here's my layout:
Journaling reads: "Just can't live without the other weirdo in my life - Katie."
So, what can't you live without? Chocolate? High heels? Your honey? Show us what you just have to have! Leave a comment with a link to your layout and I will randomly select one of you to win a fabulous prize! Become a follower of this blog for another entry. Become a follower of the All About Me Blog for yet another entry. Just come back here and leave another comment to let me know about the additional entries you earned. So many chances to win this awesome prize! Wanna know what it is?
Well, if you saw my studio on Bella Blvd.'s Blog, then maybe you noticed this little bit of goodness:
It's my very favoritest thing in my whole studio right now - my vintage wall pin cushion! I love this thing! It houses all those adorable pins and when you need one, no having to dig around to find one, poking yourself in the process - they're right there to say, "Pick me!" I made another one just exactly like it, and it's up for grabs to you!
So remember to leave those comments by 1o pm PST on November 6th for your chances to win!!
Here's some fun little facts for you to ponder about the weirdness that is me:
1. My childhood ambition: To be a country singer. Secretly, still is...
2. My retreat: The studio. I just bunker down in there until the storm passes.
3. The perfect day: Sleep late. Wake up and pillow talk with the DF. Breakfast. Go for a drive in the Cobra. Picnic lunch. Picnic smooching :) Ice Cream and window shopping. Movie. Dinner out. Home. More pillow talk.
4. My first job was: Hmm... this is a hard one. Of course babysitting goes without saying. My first job in college was the best one - I ran errands and cleaned house for a crazy lady. She paid me what she thought I deserved. My biggest paycheck was after I sat with her for seven hours watching Fox News when we went to war in Iraq. $32/hour. Nuff said.
5. My wildest dream: Oh that's a tough one. Singing on a stage Reba style is probably the most "out there" dream of mine.
6. If my life was a musical it would be called: Annie Get Your Glue
7. My proudest moment: Being the first in my family to graduate from College - Yeah, Baby!
8. My favorite item of clothing: All four pairs of yoga pants. I very rarely do yoga, but they're so comfy.
9. I feel ready for the day when I: Put on mascara.
10. I COULD live without: Cellulite. Who needs it? Really...
Well kids, it's been real! Don't forget to grab up as many entries as you can for the chance to grab up that cute little pin cushion! Now head on over to Arlene's Blog for some teeny terrors!! Don't be scared, she doesn't bite.
Posted by Britt at 7:38 AM